It’s a simple idea, really, involving only a tiny sliver of time and very little effort on the part of most Americans. Read on and perhaps you’ll agree and want to join the effort.
How does a guy who is without resources or funding and who is not independently wealthy attempt something as lofty as trying to bring a nation together you ask? Perhaps this is how:
• First, he comes up with the idea.
• Then he quits his job to give his entire waking life to the vision.
• He decides to start small and begin with just one city and the surrounding area.
• He awakens BWC, his dormant 501(c)3 unfunded neophyte non-profit formed to harness the power of song for the common good, and issues a Call To Song™.
• He puts the idea on Facebook despite not knowing a thing about social media or Facebook itself.
• He starts a Twitter account despite not knowing a thing about social media or Twitter itself.
• He starts this Call To Song™ blog in hopes that someone will read it.
• He asks you to please FOLLOW THIS BLOG, to become a FAN of the "CALL TO SONG" FACEBOOK PAGE, and to FOLLOW CALLTOSONG on TWITTER.
Do please spend a moment more and read the Call To Song™ description that follows. Oh, and one more thought:
Yours in the wonder and power of song,